International Protection / Asylum
Applying for International Protection / Asylum can be a daunting and complex process. When you apply, you will be required to attend at the International Protection Office “IPO”) to undergo a short interview, at which your biographical details and claim details will be taken. You will then be called for Interview with the IPO, where your Application will be assessed for Refugee Status, Subsidiary Protection Status and Permission to Remain.
You may need to lodge an appeal to the International Protection Appeals Tribunal against or seek a review of Recommendations made by the IPO.
We act for clients at all stages of an in matters relating to International Protection Applications.
We specialise in all areas of International Protection / Asylum / Subsidiary Protection Applications, including the following:
- Dublin III Procedures and Interview.
- Advice in relation to Application for International Protection Questionnaire.
- Pre-Interview Advice and Legal Submissions.
- Country of Origin Research.
- Permission to Remain Applications and Review.
- Appeals to the International Protection Appeals Tribunal.
- Permission to Remain Applications based both on Humanitarian considerations and in connection with other Immigration matters not directly related to the International Protection Application.
- Judicial Review of International Protection and Asylum Decisions.