Immigration and Asylum Law
We are specialist in and can advise and represent you in all areas of Immigration Law, including:
- Visas, Short and Long Stay, Join Family and Work Visas.
- EU Treaty Rights.
- De Facto Relationships with Irish and EU Nationals.
- Family Reunification.
- Children’s Rights and Change of Status Applications.
- Student permissions and Changes of Status from Student to an alternative immigration permission.
- Article 8 ECHR rights, Private and Family Life rights.
- Long-Term Residency.
- Permission to Remain, otherwise known as “Leave to Remain”.
- Employment Permits, including General Employment Permits, Critical Skills Permits, Dependant / Spousal Permits and permissions, Intra-Company Transfers and other related applications. We act for both employers and employees in such matters.
- Challenges to Deportation.
- Renewal of Immigration Permission.
- Undocumented Migrants.
- Applications pursuant to the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service Domestic Violence Guidelines.
- Applications to obtain an independent permission when your current or past status was dependent upon the permission of another person, such as a spouse or partner or where your employment permit has expired.
- Applications relating to children and the rights of children.
- Spouse / Partner of an Irish National.
- De Facto Relationship Status and Applications.
- Dependent Family Member Applications.
- Judicial Review.
In all cases, we can advise and represent your interests in matters of immigration and make representations to the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service, Department of Enterprise, Jobs & Innovation and Garda National Immigration Bureau.
We also have extensive experience of challenging ministerial decisions, including the refusal of permissions and deportation, in the Courts, including in the High Court and the Supreme Court.